DBTA plunges into the topic of unstructured data in this thought-provoking and solutions-providing PDF section. Analyst Joseph McKendrick pens some of the timeliest and most unique perspective to date on leveraging and managing unstructured data, sourcing industry leaders and ground-breaking Unisphere Research user studies. Then eight market leading organizations map their solutions for accessing, managing and leveraging unstructured data, and target your IT and business needs with ten pages of clear, concise and cutting edge content. Get up-to-speed rapidly with this brand new section from DBTA. Complimentary.
Table of Contents:
5. VoltDB: VoltDB and Hadoop: High Performance Data Pipelining
6. 10gen: A Brief Introduction to MongoDB
7. Objectivity: Maximizing Value from Big Data
8. Couchbase: Why You Should Care about NoSQL
9. Attivio: Driving New Business Value: The Power of Unified Unstructured and Structured Data
11. Aerospike: Fast, Scales, Never Fails. Aerospike, the Real-Time NoSQL Database.
13. MapR Technologies: Making Hadoop Enterprise-Grade
14. LexisNexis: For Big Data Processing and Analytics, HPCC Systems from LexisNexis Helps Uncover Opportunities and Detect Fraud, Waste and Abuse