New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
Between 53rd & 54th Streets
New York, NY 10019
The New York Hilton Midtown is the official conference hotel for Data Summit 2017.
Discounted guest room rates of $355 (plus applicable taxes) for a single or double room at the New York Hilton Midtown have been arranged for attendees who book through the official housing bureau, Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC). Rates are exclusive through MTC only and will not be extended by the hotel directly. Rates will remain in effect until April 28, 2017, subject to availability. Early booking is suggested! Credit card information is required to confirm all reservations.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY!
- HOTEL REQUIRES ONE NIGHT DEPOSIT AT TIME OF RESERVATION REFUNDABLE UP TO 48 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. ALL CREDIT CARDS USED TO PREPAY WILL BE CHARGED IMMEDIATELY.
- Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC) is the official housing provider. In the event you are contacted by another hotel/housing bureau soliciting hotel reservations for this show and/or asking for an advance deposit paid directly to the agency, please note that they are unauthorized agents and unable to provide the discounted hotel rates that are offered by MTC to those attending. These rates are exclusive through MTC only and will not be extended by the hotels directly or to agents other than MTC.
- Self parking: Not Available
- Valet parking: $55 (SUVs $67)
- Entrances on 53rd & 54th Streets between 6th & 7th Avenue
- Pricing subject to change without notice