Thanks for Making Data Summit 2014 a Success! Mark Your Calendar for Data Summit 2015, May 11-13 at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Data Summit is your guide to the future of data management and analysis and how it is transforming the business world as we know it today. IT practitioners and business stakeholders alike will benefit from an intensive, two-day immersion into the key technologies and strategies for becoming a data-driven business. Learn what works in the real world. Master the leading technologies and techniques. Connect with the best minds in the industry and plan your course forward.
Data Summit offers a comprehensive event that covers all of the key issues in the world of data management and analysis today. Whether your company is interested in gaining a deeper understanding of emerging technologies such as Hadoop, or improving its use of analytics to drive key business decisions, Data Summit has something for you.
Plus, the Data Solutions Showcase allows you to meet with the top companies in the industry face-to-face.
Hot topics to be covered:
- The journey to becoming a data-driven enterprise
- Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, NoSQL and in-memory databases
- Optimizing your IT infrastructure for volume, variety, velocity and value
- Key considerations for governance, security and privacy in the era of Big Data
- Increasing efficiency through new cloud technologies and deployment strategies
- Innovative solutions for complex data and application integration challenges
- Tools and techniques reshaping the world of business intelligence
- Solving business problems and driving innovation through analytics
Who should attend?
- Business Management
- IT Management
- Data Architects
- Data Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
- Technology Specialists
Special co-located event - Enterprise Search & Discovery 2014
Two events for the price of one! When you register for the Data Summit you also get complimentary access to Enterprise Search & Discovery 2014! The advent of Big Data is causing enterprises to rethink how they handle search, databases, analysis, and decision making. Cloud computing, taxonomy and metadata tools, predictive analysis, open source, knowledge graphs, and mobile delivery raise people’s expectations for search and discovery. Whether your interests lie in upgrading existing platforms, cutting through the complexities of search technologies, designing your own discovery system, using search to enhance business intelligence, putting information in the cloud, taming your Big Data, or analyzing and measuring your search effectiveness, Enterprise Search & Discovery 2014 has got something for you! For more information visit enterprisesearchsummit.com/NY2014/.