With a view into the data governance, data management and DataOps efforts within large enterprises across North America, the 2022 State of Data Governance and Empowerment report offers benchmark data you can use to compare your own organization’s current data empowerment efforts.
Download this Enterprise Strategy Group analyst report detailing insights from Quest’s annual survey research of 220 IT and line of business respondents to learn:
- How data governance is being defined, adopted and prioritized within organizations
- What is driving data governance investment and the challenges organizations face in its implementation
- To what extent DataOps is being adopted and its relationship to data governance efforts
- How data quality is emerging as a key focus area within organizations to effectively leverage data
- How automation is being used across organizations to fuel data governance, DataOps, and ultimately data empowerment
- The State of Data Governance and Empowerment report provides an annual barometer with which to measure shifts in organizational needs and progress towards delivering the data governance, visibility, and accessibility needed to support the data-driven decisions of enterprise stakeholders.