Achieving data pipeline observability in complex data environments is becoming more and more challenging and is forcing businesses to allocate extra resources and spend hundreds of person-hours carrying out manual impact analyses before making any changes. Challenge this status quo and learn how to enable DataOps in your environment, ensure automated monitoring and testing, and make sure that your teams are not wasting their precious time on tedious manual tasks.
This session will help you:
- Uncover your data blind spots
- Define validation and reconciliation rules across your on-premises and cloud platforms
- Deliver pipeline visibility to all data users so they know exactly which areas demand immediate attention
- Monitor data conditioning over time to ensure data accuracy and trustworthiness
- Carry out automated impact analyses to prevent data incidents and accelerate application migration