To compete in today’s economy, organizations need the right information, at the right time, at the push of a keystroke. But the challenge of providing end users access to actionable information when they need it has also never been greater than today. Enterprise data environments are not only growing in size, but in complexity - with a dizzying array of different data sources, types and formats. The September 2012 Best Practices in Data Integration, Master Data Management, and Data Virtualization report examines the data integration challenges and opportunities that Big Data is currently presenting data-driven organizations.
Table of Contents:
14. Attunity: Enabling Big Data Analytics by Replicating Oracle Data to Greenplum
15. Composite Software: Data Virtualization Provides Agility and Efficiency to Qualcomm
16. Melissa Data: Contact Resolution: Enhancing the Single Customer View
17. Denodo Technologies: Data Virtualization - Smart Move for Higher ROA!
18. Oracle: Big Data Detour Ahead: New Approaches in Data Integration
21. Progress DataDirect: Taming Data Chaos: Simplify Data Integration
22. SAP: Making Information Governance a Reality for your Organization
26. Continuent: Highly-Available MySQL and Real-Time Big Data with Continuent Tungsten
27. Delphix: Agile Data Transforms Master Data Management
28. HiT Software, Inc.: Tips for Data Integration, Replication, and Synchronization - Benefits of Change Data Capture