From hybrid databases that can process structured and unstructured data - and run transactions and analytics - in the same location, to hybrid data architectures that bring together both established and new database approaches to address the requirements of different data sources, workloads and applications, the reality that most organizations are facing today is that the world of big data is a multifaceted one. To be successful, organizations need speed, scale, flexibility and agility. At the same time, they need ways to keep down costs and complexity. To learn about the key technologies and approaches to hybrid databases and data environments, download this special report from Database Trends and Applications.
Table of contents include:
- Going Hybrid: The Next Era Of Data Management By Joe Mckendrick
- Going Hybrid: The Next Era of Data Management Hortonworks
- A Hybrid Approach to Data Processing By MemSQL
- Data Virtualization: The Foundation for a Successful Hybrid Data Architecture by Denodo Technologies
- Powering Real-Time Applications and Offloading Operational Reports with an Operational Data Lake by Splice Machine
- Accelerate Business Insights by Managing Hybrid Data In Memory By GridGain Systems