Today, more than ever, businesses rely on IT to deliver a competitive edge. They want efficiency, agility, and the ability to innovate through better collaboration, visibility, and performance. However, as data sources, workloads, and applications continue to grow in complexity, so does the challenge of supporting them. To be successful, businesses need faster, more flexible, and more scalable data management processes.
Answering this call is a new generation of hybrid databases and data architecture strategies. From hybrid databases that can process both structured and unstructured data—and run transactions and analytics—in the same location to hybrid data architectures that connect both established and new data management approaches such as Hadoop and NoSQL, the goal is to address the heterogeneous reality of big data.
Download this special report to gain a deeper understanding of the key technologies and strategies.
Table of Contents Include:
- Rethinking Data Management as We Enter a Hybrid Database by Joe McKendrick
- Taking a Strategic Approach to the Data Deluge by Redislabs
- Taking Hadoop and Big Data Analytics to the Next Level by IBM
- Adding Operations to Fast Data by VoltDB
- Hybrid Databases: Key to Your Success by Pythian