Learn to build and deploy production-ready serverless apps and services with Java using AWS Lambda
This hands-on guide includes hands-on tutorials and exercises for building, packaging, testing, and deploying Java-based Lambda code. Ultimately, developers will learn how serverless development can dramatically simplify how they build and scale their applications.
In this complete, 10-chapter book you will learn:
- The fundamentals of serverless and functions as a service, using the AWS Lambda platform
- How to build and package Java-based Lambda code and dependencies
- How to create serverless applications by building a serverless API and data pipeline
- How to automate testing for your serverless applications
- Advanced techniques for building production-ready applications