View From the Top by David Friedland, SVP, IRI, The CoSort Company
Innovative Routines International (IRI) was founded in 1978 to bring mainframe-scale sorting and reporting onto departmental and desktop computers. Today, you can leverage decades of IRI advancements in high-speed data movement and manipulation within ergonomic software products that deliver—or within a single platform that combines:
- Data Discovery—classifying, diagramming, profiling, and searching of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources, on premise or in the cloud
- Data Integration—individually optimized but consolidated same-pass E, T, and L operations, plus CDC, slowly changing dimensions, and ways to speed or leave any legacy ETL platform
- Data Migration—and conversion of data types, file formats, and database platforms, plus incremental or bulk data replication and federation
- Data Governance—PII data masking and re-ID risk scoring, DB subsetting, synthetic test data generation, data validation, cleansing, and enrichment, master and metadata management, etc.
- Analytics—embedded reporting, integrations with DataDog, KNIME, and Splunk, and fast data wrangling for BOBJ, Cognos, Microstrategy, Power BI, Qlik, R, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
All this functionality is front-ended in the same Eclipse IDE—and much of it runs concurrently through IRI CoSort or interchangeable Hadoop engines—in the IRI Voracity platform. Voracity subscription or perpetual license models count only engine nodes, not sources, users, or cores.
We’re honored to again be chosen as a DBTA Top 100 data management provider. We invite you to join your use case to the many cross-industry users, big and small worldwide, who continue to rely on long-proven: https://www.iri.com/products/voracity/technicaldetails#capabilities.