Kumar Sreekanti,Co-Founder & CEO
BlueData is transforming how enterprises deploy Big Data infrastructure and applications.
Traditional on-premises Big Data deployments have been complex, expensive, and time-consuming. It can take weeks to provision the systems and infrastructure for a bare-metal Hadoop cluster. Many organizations have turned to public cloud services to help jumpstart their Big Data initiatives. But the cloud is not a panacea.
Most enterprises want the agility and flexibility to support their analytics and data science teams regardless of the infrastructure. They want self-service, elastic, and secure Big Data environments whether the underlying compute processing and data storage is in the cloud, in their own data centers, or some combination of the two. BlueData offers the first and only solution to address these requirements. With the BlueData EPIC™ software platform, you can:
- Increase business agility by empowering data scientists and analysts to create Big Data clusters in a matter of minutes, with just a few mouse clicks.
- Simplify Big Data deployments with a turnkey Big-Data-as-a-Service solution, powered by Docker containers.
- Deliver faster time-to-insights with pre-integrated images for common data science, analytics, visualization, and machine learning tools.
- Minimize the need to move data by separating compute and storage—with the ability to tap into on-premises and cloud-based storage.
- Maintain security and control in a multi-tenant environment, integrated with your enterprise’s security model.
- Achieve cost savings of up to 75% by improving utilization, controlling usage, eliminating cluster sprawl, and minimizing data duplication.
Learn how the BlueData EPIC™ software platform makes it easier, faster, and more cost-effective to deploy Big Data infrastructure and applications—including Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and more—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid architecture.