Julianna Cammarano, Director,MultiValue andBusiness IntelligenceProduct Marketing
Technology evolves rapidly—and that’s a good thing. But it’s impractical to replace the systems that support your business every time technology evolves. Instead of a “rip and replace” approach, plan for the (inevitable) changes and invest in solutions that will scale and evolve with the times. Rocket UniData, part of the Rocket® MultiValue application platform, provides everything organizations need to develop and deliver secure, stable, transactional applications that can grow and change as needed, all with an impressive TCO.
Ideal for rapid development using modern tools, UniData combines a high-performance database engine, native and open programming languages, built-in security, and replication capabilities for high availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR). With UniData, users can:
- Create, deploy, and maintain high-performing business applications with short time-to-value
- Scale from the smallest workgroup to thousands of concurrent users to support business growth
- Avoid information breaches with industrial-strength data security
- Assist with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, GDPR, Basel III, and SOX compliance through configurable audit histories
- Ensure business continuity with robust HA/DR configurations
- Minimize ownership costs with simple administration and light hardware requirements
It’s impossible to ignore the younger consumers and employees leading us into the digital age. UniData’s bi-directional Python programming support makes it easier to recruit new development talent while allowing them to work in their UniData environment in the modern programming
languages to which they’re accustomed.
To learn more, visit www.rocketsoftware.com/products /rocket-unidata-0.