Winners' Circle by Shimon Alon, CEO, Attunity
NEED DATA FAST?
GET STREAMING DATA
INGEST AND PROCESSING
WITH KAFKA & ATTUNITY
To manage growing data volumes and pressing SLAs, many companies are leveraging Apache™ Kafka and award-winning Attunity Replicate with next-generation change data capture (CDC) for streaming data ingest and processing. Attunity Replicate, high-performance data replication and loading software, delivers data to Kafka to enable real-time analytics, and can be used to:
- Feed live database changes to Kafka message brokers that in turn stream to Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Couchbase and MongoDB
- Automatically load data to Kafka in bulk or real-time via change data capture (CDC)—with no manual coding
- Ingest high data volumes at low latency from the industry’s widest range of sources and targets using Apache Kafka APIs
- Enable Kafka to broadcast live data streams at high scale from multiple sources to multiple targets
Recently crowned for ‘Best CDC’ in the 2016 DBTA Readers’ Choice Awards, Attunity Replicate is designed for high-performance, user-friendly data replication and ingest, and solves your toughest business data challenges. Using the solution, you’ll enjoy:
- Remarkable Ease of Use & Set-up—Drag & drop user interface with no scripting required
- Higher performance—In-memory streaming technology optimizes data movement and eliminates bottlenecks
- Affordability—Quicker time to value and lower TCO
- Integration with Kafka— Broaden your ecosystem by feeding many data sources into multiple Big Data targets through Kafka message brokers
Take the first step. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more today: Streaming data ingest and processing with Kafka.