Winners' Circle by Chris Phillips Vice President, Product Management
We appreciate DBTA readers for choosing Informatica Cloud Data Quality, a service of Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), as the winner in the “Best Data Quality” category. This award validates our commitment to customer success, continuous innovation, and enabling our customers to become data-driven enterprises, deriving exponential value from trusted data.
As data complexity increases and the demand for trustworthy data continues, the need to drive meaningful outcomes is more critical than ever. Informatica Cloud Data Quality is built upon the fundamental principles of simplicity, intelligent automation, and scalability. Let me share some of the innovations we have delivered across these guiding principles.
Simplicity: Simple and Easy Data Access, Processing and Consumption for Virtually All Data Consumers
- Easily analyze data using a profiling wizard and benefit from intelligent insights
- Minimize the need for coding knowledge with a simple interface, allowing non-technical and technical users to swiftly design and deploy data quality checks and remedies
AI-Powered Automation Leading to up to 100X Increased Productivity
- Automatically detect anomalies and receive intelligent recommendations for data quality rules through data quality insights
- Experience integration of data quality automation and dashboards within comprehensive governance frameworks
Scalability: Cloud-First, Cloud-Native Data Management at an Enterprise Scale
- Facilitate scalability with optimized data management engine for data processing in the preferred location and manner
- Create and maintain high-performance data pipelines through elastic infrastructure
Data quality is an essential component of Informatica IDMC, the industry’s first comprehensive cloud-native data integration solution. Powered by CLAIRE®, our AI-driven metadata engine, customers can harness the full potential of Informatica IDMC for data ingestion, streaming, integration, cataloging, and governance. Embedding data quality seamlessly into these processes enables cost control, enhanced productivity, and accelerated time to market.
To learn more, visit https://www.informatica.com/products/data-quality.html