Winners' Circle by Adam Famularo, CEO of erwin, Inc.
erwin Data Modeler
Businesses today are collecting more data than ever. However, you can’t manage what you can’t see. And you can’t use what you can’t understand. erwin Data Modeler (DM) is where business and data meet—and remains the gold standard for data modeling.
The world’s largest organizations and top brands use erwin DM to discover, design, visualize, standardize and deploy high-quality data assets through an intuitive, graphical interface. Customers view “any data” from “anywhere” for consistency, clarity and artifact reuse across large-scale data integration, master data management, Big Data and business intelligence/ analytics initiatives. Additionally, erwin DM NoSQL is the only enterprise-class data modeling solution that natively supports the Couchbase Data Platform and MongoDB.
erwin DM is a core capability of the erwin EDGE platform that creates an “enterprise data governance experience” by bringing together IT and the business to produce data-driven insights for agile innovation, regulatory compliance and business transformation.
The erwin EDGE platform provides:
- Support for any data, anywhere (Any2) enabling relational, unstructured, on-premise and cloud-based data assets to be coupled with well-documented business rules to ensure standards are followed
- Collaboration between IT and business users through persona-based views of data relevant to their roles to build trust, ensure alignment and enhance decision-making
- An integrated ecosystem and visibility across enterprise architecture, business process, data modeling and data governance
- Regulatory peace-of-mind through regulatory compliance
- Data impact analysis showing where data resides to determine how changes will impact people, processes and systems before they are implemented.
erwin Data Modeler