Date: August 25, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM (GMT-5:00) Central Time (US and Canada)
Please join us for this special product presentation as Bradmark's Edward Stangler showcases a preview of the upcoming Surveillance product release and roadmap.
During this one-hour webcast, you will get a first-hand look at several new monitoring capabilities withinSurveillance DB™ 4.7 release.
Key items discussed include:
- The new Surveillance XP edition - Provide new IT clients with quick, high-level capabilities to monitor against their real database environment.
- Agile Historical Analysis - Slice and dice recent data to interactively uncover the good, bad or the ugly things concerning your data systems.
- SAP HANA Scale-Out - Forget about a limited, hard-to-use APM. Surveillance delivers more to make the multiple nodes in HANA sing.
- Web Client Reporting - Access web client reports from anywhere, and share the links with anyone who needs to know.
- Cloud Readiness - Quickly and efficiently deploy Surveillance on your favorite cloud service.
Register Today! And we look forward to your participation!