Revelation Software released OpenInsight 10 in April and now the company is introducing some more upgrades to the platform that will boost cloud capabilities, introduce O4W, and more.
“We’re finally here and we’re quite pleased,” said Robert Catalano, director of sales, Revelation Software, in April. “We’re excited to release this new product.”
The following improvements have been made to OpenInsight version 10.0.3:
- OpenInsight for Web (O4W)
- OpenInsight Management Console
- SQL Connector
- MultiValue Connector
- Cloud Based Filing System
- OpenInsight Git
- NetOI / RevDotNet
- OpenInsight Converter Utility
- Character to OpenInsight (CTO),
- OpenInsight Authentication Module
- OpenInsight Single Sign-On
- OpenInsight Banded Report Writer
- OpenInsight Presentation Server
“We have an intuitive UI, improved performance, reinforced security, and enhanced web interface,” Catalano said.
Additionally the company has also compiled a video tutorial series to get MV customers familiar with OpenInsight 10 and its benefits. To access the tutorials, go here.
OI 10 provides the following new and/or improved components:
- New IDE - OpenInsight 10 includes a brand new IDE, visually similar to modern application development tools, yet still designed for the MultiValue developer. Each of the product's designers, for forms, tables, reports and all others are now contained into a single, cohesive workspace.
- Arev64 - The next generation of our Advanced Revelation emulator, utilizing the full power and capabilities of modern 64-bit architectures.
- User and Data Security - With increased concerns about security and privacy, including upcoming GDPR requirements, a number of enhancements and changes have been made to strengthen data security.
- Management Console - The OpenInsight Management Console is a browser-based database management tool for system administrators.
- Git Integration - OpenInsight's repository based environment is integrated to the Git source code management system.
- Universal Driver 5.1 - 64-bit and VSS capability.
For more information about this news, visit www.revelation.com.