AppViewX, a provider of network automation, is launching AppViewX 12.4, allowing NetOps and SecOps teams to leverage low-code automation on an enterprise-ready platform.
The AppViewX 12.4 release will include more pre-packaged automation workflows and elements to enable speedy and efficient service delivery.
Automation engineers can access these reference workflows from GitHub. The platform also extends its certificate automation support to include code signing certificates, SSL/TLS certificates on firewalls/web-application firewalls, and IoT certificates.
Key Benefits of AppViewX 12.4 include:
- Enhanced pre-packaged, customizable, and modular visual workflow automation.
- Secure device management and automation through CyberArk integration.
- Broader multi-vendor and multi-device certificate lifecycle management and automation.
- Increased private key security with HSM integration.
- Improved load balancer, firewall and WAF management with valuable insights from actionable dashboards.
With AppViewX 12.4, users can leverage powerful, low-code automation workflows to securely discover, manage, design and automate network services in multi-vendor infrastructures.
The new version of the platform offers multiple feature enhancements across its suite of products – ADC+, CERT+, SSH+, SECURITY+ and AUTOMATION+.
For more information about this release, visit www.appviewx.com.