Aptum, a hybrid multi-cloud managed service provider, is releasing its Multi-Tenant Cloud (MTC), a powerful virtual data center solution providing the ability to deploy virtual machines, virtual appliances, and other services in a multi-tenant environment using a consumption-based billing model.
According to the company, Aptum’s MTC was designed with today’s businesses’ needs in mind, regardless of their size.
Available in the US, UK, and Canada, the new private cloud service ensures an organization’s data is stored in the region where they’ve deployed it, thereby meeting compliance and data sovereignty requirements. Additionally, it offers high levels of resiliency and assists with controlling costs.
“For many organizations on a path to digital transformation, compliance and data residency requirements have been problematic,” said Susan Bowen, CEO and president of Aptum Group. “Additionally, running workloads in a public infrastructure isn’t simple; organizations need to consider performance, cost predictability, data security, among other areas. Our MTC solution directly addresses those needs and offers our customers a secure, cost-effective cloud solution. By combining Aptum’s MTC with public cloud or traditional hosting models, organizations will have the ability to develop a truly robust hybrid multi-cloud strategy. We’re excited about this new solution as we continue to support organizations through their cloud journey, ensuring their deployments support their business needs.”
Aptum’s MTC portal enables customers to deploy virtual data centers, appliances and machines, as well as services, all through one simple-to use-interface.
Aptum leverages technology solutions from VMware and enterprise-grade hardware from Dell to ensure continuous availability by building redundancies of critical components in the MTC cloud environment.
Other key features of the solution include:
- Control of the cloud infrastructure: Aptum’s MTC enables customers to provision and deploy virtual machines to build an IT environment tailored to their specific business and operational requirements.
- Effective cost management: Analytical insight provides organizations with the opportunity to optimize costs based on usage patterns, while reducing operating expenses,
- Flexibility and scalability: Organizations are able to rapidly scale through automation—leveraging APIs—in order to meet demand as business needs and the market fluctuates.
- High reliability: With multiple redundancies included in the MTC environment—including at the network, hypervisor, and storage subsystem levels—organizations are provided with a highly reliable infrastructure with low latency.
- 24/7/365 live support: Aptum’s accredited experts are available live at any time to speak with customers live to immediately provide support and address any issues.
In addition to supporting Aptum customers, MTC is a new opportunity for the company’s partners who can now offer this cloud solution under their own brand to clients. This provides Aptum partners the opportunity to expand their business with existing and new customers, according to the company.
For more information about this release, visit www.aptum.com.