Assured Data Protection, a prominent IT managed services provider for cloud data protection solutions, is offering new features for ProtectView that allows enterprises to raise, update, and report specific incidents and service requests directly through the ProtectView platform to help better manage Rubrik estates.
The new features leverage ProtectView API capabilities that allow the software to integrate with any IT Service Management (ITSM) platform, enabling enterprise IT professionals or MSPs to better interact and communicate with the Service Desk in managing support tickets and assisting in the management of their backup environment.
Through the ProtectView portal, or via the ProtectView API, IT teams can now raise incidents and service requests, review and respond to ticket updates and see all their tickets in one location and be able to filter them by status.
These new features build on the current comprehensive features already available on the ProtectView platform:
- Centralized Management: View your Rubrik estate via a simple platform
- Quick and Easy to Deploy: ProtectView can be up and running within minutes
- Granular Reporting: Automatically generated reports for the entire estate
- Daily Email: Receive consolidated backup status reports
- Resolution Support: Automatically identify issues and the remediation process
- Simple Pricing: Based on the number of Rubrik clusters or nodes
- Compatible with Rubrik: Works in collaboration with Polaris and CDM
- Scalable: Works across multiple regions with an extensive number of distributed Rubrik clusters
ProtectView, launched to market in January 2021, provides enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) with real-time visibility of all Rubrik systems and assets, across any cloud and on-premises IT infrastructures, via a single management user interface.
Through continuous monitoring and reporting of enterprises’ Rubrik estates, ProtectView enables IT professionals to quickly identify and resolve incidents when they appear.
It can be deployed instantly across on-premises, cloud, and edge computing IT infrastructures to provide a fully automated service that supports data compliance, analytics, and data management.
“ProtectView is part of our core managed service and we’re proud that it is constantly evolving so as to provide support for a wide range of enterprise functions,” said Simon Chappell, CEO of Assured Data Protection. “ These new features being launched for ProtectView provide IT teams with peace of mind that all their support tickets can be accessed and managed via a single management user interface—whilst ensuring data integrity for business continuity and disaster recovery as well as enabling the availability of data backups to recover from ransomware attacks.”
For more information about this news, visit www.assured-dp.com.