AtScale, a software provider for advanced analytics, is releasing the AtScale 2020.4 platform, extending cloud online analytical processing (OLAP) capabilities for cloud data platforms, including Snowflake and analytics applications like Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
In addition, the AtScale 2020.4 platform includes new functionality for accelerating feature engineering in AI and machine learning workflows while ensuring consistency and governance of the business inputs.
“We are proud of our long-term partnerships with Snowflake, Microsoft, and Tableau,” said Christopher Lynch, executive chairman and CEO, AtScale. “Our joint customers have experienced unparalleled performance and cloud adoption while accelerating the time to realize return on investment. We continue to invest jointly in our customers and our 2020.4 release is no exception.”
Key features and benefits of the AtScale 2020.4 platform release include:
- Deepened Snowflake Integration—AtScale 2020.4 offers new data type handling (including variant), key-pair authentication and native quantile support, adding to AtScale’s existing value add capabilities for Snowflake which include Hybrid Query Service, MDX/OLAP and Autonomous Data Engineering.
- Expanded Support for Popular BI tools on the Cloud—AtScale’s latest platform release is certified with Tableau 2020.1 and 2020.2 and offers improved connectivity with Microsoft Excel and drill-down behavior suppression. New features help business users analyze data on the cloud. With these new capabilities, AtScale has revolutionized how leading BI tools are meeting the needs of data analysts.
- Increased Cloud OLAP Sophistication—AtScale 2020.4 offers more hierarchical/contextual properties, level-aware metrics, constraint-based measures and navigation/transformation functions to give business users the ability to customize calculations based on complex business realities.
- Extended Security Logic Through Business Logic—Additional, code-free security mechanisms in AtScale 2020.4 enable users to restrict query results based on a user’s ID and/or group affiliation so data that needs to remain secure stays secure.
- Customized Virtual Cube Management—AtScale 2020.4 provides more granular management controls for customers who want to customize the behavior and operation of individual virtual cubes. Now, business users can decide which use cases have higher data latency requirements, real-time data access and optimization settings for data analysis.
For more information about these updates, visit www.atscale.com.