Attunity Ltd., a provider of information availability software solutions, will host a live webcast titled "From Batch To Blazing- Moving Data In Today's Real-time Business" on Wednesday, May 16, from 1 pm to 2 pm ET. Presented by Thomas J. Wilson, president of Unisphere Research, the webcast will unveil the newly-published findings of Unisphere Research's 2012 data integration study, and share key analysis of the results.
"To support this study commissioned by Attunity, Unisphere Research surveyed more than 330 database and IT professionals about their data integration practices," Wilson explained. "The research revealed that despite the overwhelming desire for timely information, many companies are still forced to rely on old data. In fact, half of the survey respondents reported that most of their company's data is more than a day old. In this webinar, we will discuss how this affects users' ability to respond quickly to challenges and opportunities to grow business."
In addition to exploring the possible ramifications for companies using stale data, this webinar will feature the following key research findings:
- The impact of moving massive data volumes
- Major obstacles to achieving real-time data integration
- Key limitations of existing big data management tools
- The critical role of new technologies for moving high volumes of data
- The advantages of cloud computing
- Reasons to consider change data capture (CDC) and replication technologies
For more information and to register for the webinar, click here. The event will also be recorded and available for on-demand viewing post-presentation at http://www.attunity.com/learning/webinars-all.