BlueFinity is introducing a new ‘seed app’ service that uses the Evoke low-code development platform to create an app design that generates custom apps.
BlueFinity will create and deliver the initial menu system and screens of a made-to-order working app based upon the customer’s functional and technical requirements. Customers can elect to go forward with the fast deployment of the app for live use or to use the delivered app design as the foundation for further customization.
The delivery of the seed app provides advantages and features such as:
- A working app design based on the company’s own requirements and developed entirely by the Evoke platform that forms the basis for the first of a company’s operational apps
- A faster and more cost-effective process to creating the first app that meets those tight timescales and tighter budgets
- A fast method to becoming familiar with Evoke. The developer will be presented with a functioning system with the Evoke design in place to onward develop it. This provides the developer with a clear and understandable example of how to use Evoke to obtain the functionality required.
- A system that can be customized as required by the company’s own staff to meet the company’s exacting business requirements today and is adaptable for future needs
- A standard feature of Evoke is that all apps developed can be deployed on a wide variety of mobile and desktop devices and operating systems (including IOS, Android and Windows phones, tablets and watches, plus Windows, Apple and Linux desktops) as well as integrating with almost all types of SQL and MultiValue databases.
“It is a way to get a fully working, mobile or web app (or both) that you want or need very quickly and with minimal effort,” said Malcolm Carroll, director of BlueFinity. “As the app is delivered with Evoke, this gives the Developer the complete flexibility to further customize the app and/or to reuse any existing code or libraries. And because Evoke is easy to learn and use it eliminates the cost of future app development provided by external resources.”
Evoke is a low-code/no-code Rapid App Development Platform that allows businesses to design, develop, and deploy adaptive business apps across multiple mobile and desktop devices using a company’s existing in-house skills and expertise, in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
Evoke supports the creation of professional business apps by companies of all sizes and diverse app requirements, from start-ups to the largest multi-national.
For more information about this news, visit www.bluefinity.com.