DBTA’s Data Summit conference provides a unique opportunity for top corporations, government agencies and public institutions to learn about the leading technologies and strategies for putting data to work in an increasingly data-fueled world.
The call for speakers for Data Summit 2015 at the New York Hilton Midtown, May 11-13, 2015, is now officially open.
Providing a comprehensive educational experience designed to guide attendees through all of the key issues in data management and analysis today, the conference will cover topics including:
- Tracking the Future of Big Data
- Following the Ecosystem - Hadoop, NoSQL, In-Memory and Beyond
- Taking Advantage of the Top Trends in Analytics
- Moving to a Modern Data Architecture
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of the Data Lake
- Capitalizing on the Internet of Things
- Accelerating Data Integration Projects
- Evaluating Virtualization and Cloud Solutions Today
- Improving Data Governance, Security and Privacy in the Era of Big Data
Hadoop Day & Virtualization Day at Data Summit 2015
This year Data Summit will feature two co-located events: Hadoop Day and Virtualization Day. Taking place May 12 and May 13, these one-day events can be registered for separately or included with a Gold or Two-Day Data Summit 2015 Conference Pass.
The deadline for submitting proposals is December 5, 2014. Submit your speaking proposal here.