Catalogic Software, a provider of smart data protection solutions, is introducing its newest pricing structure and feature set for its cloud native back-up-as-a-service platform CloudCasa, supporting all leading Kubernetes distributions, managed services and cloud database services.
CloudCasa protects and secures Kubernetes as a scalable data protection and disaster recovery service for cloud native applications. CloudCasa now offers:
- New Pricing - A CloudCasa starter plan with 1 TB of backup storage is now offered for $199 per month (with a yearly commitment), or $249 per month when paid monthly. Existing CloudCasa pricing plans remain in force, with changed names.
- Bring Your Own Storage – CloudCasa now offers an option to support endusers’ object storage for a backup repository. With this release, endusers can define S3 compliant object storage buckets as a backup destination. Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, Backblaze B2, Wasabi, and Google Cloud Storage are all supported.
- “Bare metal” Recovery for Amazon EKS - CloudCasa automatically backs up your Amazon EKS cluster parameters and on restore, give you the option to automatically create a new EKS cluster using those parameters.
- Storage Class Remapping During Restore - CloudCasa now provides the option to remap storage classes at restore time.
- Application Hook Templates – CloudCasa now offers system-defined application hook templates for common applications, to be used directly in backup definitions, or copied and modified.
- Enhanced Logic for Label Selectors in Backup Definitions - CloudCasa now allows a single key with multiple comma-separated values.
- UI Changes - Dark Mode support has been added to the CloudCasa UI.
“We’re so pleased to have CloudCasa named a ‘Fast Mover’ in the GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes Data Protection, during its first year of existence, as the best positioned SaaS solution for Kubernetes backup and disaster recovery,” said Sathya Sankaran, COO, Catalogic Software. “The market validation this report provides shows we’re on the right path with our SaaS offering. Our latest round of CloudCasa updates further simplifies integrating and managing Kubernetes data protection for developers and DevOps engineers.”
CloudCasa protects cloud native applications across Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), DigitalOcean, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service, Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Red Hat OpenShift, SUSE Rancher, and VMware Tanzu.
CloudCasa is generally available through public cloud catalogs and marketplaces such as AWS Partner Network and DigitalOcean and the catalogs of Kubernetes management platforms such as SUSE Rancher.
For more information about this news, visit www.cloudcasa.io.