Database administration tasks can be time consuming so they require a comprehensive range of tools.
Tasks can be error-prone, especially when they involve developing, testing, and maintaining custom scripts.
It’s important to have the right tools for the job and in a recent DBTA Webinar, David Terry, senior systems engineer and product trainer at IDERA Software, explained how how IDERA SQL Admin Toolset reduces routine administrative, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting tasks from hours to minutes.
According to Terry, IDERA offers easy-to-use, high value solutions that solve specific database and IT management pains. The company has a focused portfolio and roadmap that deliver continued improvements with high value to customers. IDERA’S lifecycle management solutions help design, build, monitor, and improve data systems.
IDERA SQL Admin Toolset gives users essential desktop tools for everyday SQL Server needs, runs every day diagnostics across multiple SQL servers, completes administrative tasks in minutes, not hours, performs analysis on SQL data, and eliminates time spent developing, testing, and maintaining custom scripts.
The IDERA SQL Admin Toolset consists of:
6 diagnostics tools (and more fully-featured IDERA products)
- Backup Status → SQL Safe Backup
- SQL Search → SQL Compliance Manager
- Object Search → SQL Compliance Manager
- SQL Discovery → SQL Inventory Manager
- Password Checker → SQL Secure
- Connection Check → SQL Doctor
12 administration tools (and more fully-featured IDERA products)
- Multi Query → SQL Doctor
- Database Mover → DBArtisan
- Login Copy → SQL Secure
- User Clone → SQL Secure
- Job Mover → SQL Enterprise Job Manager
- Job Editor → SQL Enterprise Job Manager
- Quick Reindex → SQL Defrag Manager
- Server Configuration → SQL Doctor
- Database Configuration → SQL Doctor
- Partition Generator → SQL Defrag Manager
- Connection String → SQL Doctor
- Linked Server Copy → SQL Secure
6 analytics tools (and more fully-featured IDERA products)
- Inventory Reporter → SQL Inventory Manager
- Patch Analyzer → SQL Inventory Manager
- Index Analyzer → SQL Defrag Manager
- Space Analyzer → SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Server Statistics → SQL Diagnostic Manager
- Server Ping → SQL Diagnostic Manager
An archived on-demand replay of this webinar is available here.