Cleo, a provider of ecosystem integration solutions, is releasing an upgraded version of Cleo Integration Cloud.
Now, companies can confidently handle B2B integrations any way they choose, and never again have to constrain their business strategy due to the limitations of outdated integration technology. The three choices Cleo gives supply chain organizations include:
- Build-it-Yourself: Design and build all their integrations themselves (self-service) on an intuitive platform -- Cleo Integration Cloud -- eliminating the need for high levels of integration skills and expensive consulting resources;
- Outsourced: Engage Cleo’s reputable managed services team to design and build integrations without sacrificing control or visibility, avoiding “black box” approaches taken by managed service providers or integration brokerages;
- Best of both worlds: Adopt a customized blend of both self-service and managed service to complement existing organizational skill sets and accelerate time-to-market.
Cleo’s new approach, combined with Cleo Integration Cloud’s other capabilities, empowers technical and business users alike to make data-driven decisions, rapidly onboard ecosystem trading partners and applications, and speed up revenue-generating processes such as Order-to-Cash or Procure-to-Pay.
“Cleo helps companies drive unparalleled growth and profitability by expanding their digital ecosystems and accelerating core business processes, such as Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay,” said Mahesh Rajasekharan, president and CEO of Cleo. “No other B2B integration solution offers both EDI and API integration from the same platform, to deliver the flexibility and agility supply chain companies need to stay competitive in today’s era of rapid digital transformation. With this latest release of Cleo Integration Cloud, we are truly taking integration technology where no provider has gone before – giving integration teams more confidence and credibility in delivering value for their organization’s stakeholders.”
All in all, Cleo’s new approach promises to make B2B integration faster, easier on those responsible for making it work, and a continuous value driver for supply chain businesses.
The user-centric approach accompanying Cleo’s latest platform updates facilitates the entire lifecycle of a B2B integration – creating one of the most innovative solutions in the market to provide true end-to-end management and execution of business-critical processes with their ecosystems.
Cleo Integration Cloud now enables organizations to design, build, analyze, operate, and optimize seamless integrations themselves, or engage Cleo’s expert services professionals – ensuring alignment with business strategies and resource constraints:
- Improve Efficiency
- Expand Sales Channels
- Accelerate Time-to-Business
- Uncover Actionable Insights
- Resolve Issues Faster
- Empower Every User
- Improve Communications
- Stay Ahead of the Business
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
For more information about Cleo Integration Cloud, visit www.cleo.com.