CloudBolt Software, a cloud management platform provider for the enterprise, is releasing CloudBolt 9.2, helping enterprise IT accelerate their hybrid cloud journey with less effort.
This new release features comprehensive lifecycle management for Kubernetes, empowers developers through deep Terraform integration, and expands CloudBolt's support with new integrations for IBM Cloud, IBM Cloud for Government, VMware Cloud on AWS, and Red Hat OpenShift.
"As enterprises further invest in containerization and navigate the complexities of hybrid cloud, it's never been more important to deliver rapid time-to-value and provide customers with freedom of choice," said Brian Kelly, chief executive officer of CloudBolt. "With 9.2's ability to easily deploy and manage the lifecycle of multi-node Kubernetes clusters and integrate with key cloud environments through CloudBolt's blueprints, we continue our commitment to innovation through simplicity and flexibility."
The CloudBolt platform simplifies multi-cloud management with a single pane of glass, accelerates workload delivery through self-service IT, and enforces governance through centralized automation and orchestration with complete control.
New features of this update include:
- Deploy Kubernetes clusters and containerized applications with just a few clicks
- Empower Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through enhanced Terraform support
- Manage IBM Cloud through powerful CloudBolt blueprints
- Provision VMware Cloud on AWS resources through self-service IT
- Deliver value quickly in Red Hat OpenShift environments through CloudBolt integration
For more information about these updates, visit www.cloudbolt.io.