Cloudera, the enterprise data cloud company, is launching the new Cloudera Connect to help partners innovate faster, grow the machine learning and analytics markets, and build profitable businesses.
Partners gain the resources and expertise to accelerate customer adoption and value with end-to-end solutions based on the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP).
CDP delivers the self-service analytics businesses want across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with the granular security and governance policies that IT leaders demand.
To support Cloudera’s ecosystem of companies growing the market and increase customer adoption, program enhancements include:
- Business models for cloud reselling and enablement to support multi-cloud and hybrid cloud deployments
- Market development funds available to qualifying partners based on co-sell and resell opportunities
- New solution competencies addressing specific enterprise data use cases and industry needs
- New sales and pre-sales resources including demo tools and regional workshops
- Expanded technology certifications to support partner products that integrate with CDP
- Revamped partner portal with ease of navigation and a personalized partner experience
For more information about this program, visit www.cloudera.com.