Cloudian today is releasing HyperIQ, a monitoring and observability solution for efficiently managing Cloudian storage and related infrastructure across on-premise and hybrid cloud environments.
HyperIQ features intelligent storage and user analytics, along with health checks, that enable predictive maintenance, enhanced security, and resource optimization.
As a result, customers can reduce mean time to repair, increase availability, and accelerate new deployments, thereby saving operational costs and enabling them to adapt more easily to workload demands.
With HyperIQ, the company is giving customers an intelligent, unified view of their entire Cloudian storage infrastructure, encompassing interconnected users, applications, network connections, and storage devices.
HyperIQ features and benefits include:
- Intelligent monitoring—Complete observability with real-time interactive dashboards and historical data that include the ability to slice and dice resource utilization by data center, node, services and more.
- Customizable dashboards—In addition to pre-configured dashboards, flexibility to build one’s own dashboards from over 100 available data panels and drill into user or storage data at a more granular level.
- Predictive maintenance—Proactive alerts for predicting hardware failures, assessing maintenance needs, and avoiding performance impacts.
- User behavior analytics—Monitor user activities, provide insights into usage patterns such as uploads/downloads, API usage, S3 transactions, request sizes and HTTP response codes and enforce security and compliance policies.
- Anomaly detection—Identification of trends and faults so that rectifying action can be taken, such as creating support cases, triggering repairs, or making other corrective actions to ensure optimal operations.
- Custom notifications—Custom alerts for more proactive monitoring of applications and flexibility to integrate with multiple notification channels such as Slack, OpsGenie, Kafka, and PagerDuty.
- Customer health checks—Personalized monthly health checks with actionable plans based on trends and analysis from the customer’s Cloudian infrastructure as well as analytics from global learning across Cloudian’s install base.
For more information about this release, visit www.cloudian.com.