Cohesity is making software advancements to Cohesity DataPlatform that bring modern data management capabilities to all-flash solutions from key alliance partners Cisco and HPE.
Cohesity DataPlatform now includes new I/O Boost technology that drives even greater data consolidation, lowers total cost of ownership (TCO), and delivers incredibly fast performance for backing up, accessing, and deriving insights from data in all-flash environments.
Updated benefits include:
- Unmatched efficiency: Higher throughput and bandwidth capabilities of flash media combined with Cohesity’s superior and proprietary space savings technologies mean even fewer licensed nodes required to meet performance and usable capacity needs, making all-flash more cost-effective than ever before.
- Exceptional performance: Realize 2x to 8x2 faster performance for backing up and accessing data compared to disk-based alternatives.
- Accelerated workloads: Meet demanding service level agreements (SLAs) with flash-optimized performance that speeds data management tasks, particularly for faster metadata-intensive operations such as deduplication and replication, backing up of both small and very large (multi-terabyte) files alike.
- Faster time-to-value: Achieve competitive advantages with faster data reuse, such as cloning backup or file and object data for dev/test or analytics without metadata bottlenecks. The solution also boosts performance for Cohesity Marketplace apps, particularly those with random I/O profiles, speeding up vulnerability scans using backup, anti-virus on files, information search, and content analysis on sensitive data.
- Greater choice: Customers have the flexibility of choosing certified all-flash enterprise servers that suit their business needs, specifically Cisco UCS C220 M5, HPE ProLiant DL360 G10, Dell PowerEdge R640, and Intel Server System R1208WF.
"The Cohesity DataPlatform with I/O Boost makes flash even more affordable, while meeting increasingly demanding SLAs for backup, recovery, file and object services, and data insights,” said Matt Waxman, vice president of product management, Cohesity. “There isn’t any other solution in the industry that provides complete, flash-optimized data management and is incredibly agile and efficient.”
Through partnerships with Cisco and HPE, Cohesity brings enterprise-class all-flash data management to a wide-range of organizations in a cost-effective manner with flexible configuration options.
For more information about these updates, visit www.cohesity.com.