Collibra has launched the Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud, an end-to-end integrated platform that automates data workflows, provides visibility into the data ecosystem, ensures security, and delivers insights.
Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud provides business, data governance, and privacy users with a streamlined means of accessing data, which they can then analyze with the tools they already use. The results are lower costs, improved scalability and accelerated data-driven outcomes for organizations that are increasingly challenged with harnessing the power of data in the midst of complex regulatory requirements.
Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud is built on a cloud-native platform that features:
- Cloud performance optimization to scale resources on-demand and ensure end-user productivity
- A microservices architecture that helps IT teams to easily enhance or develop new services at lower cost
- Edge computing to reduce cost while scaling the extraction of metadata in a secure way
- Self-service data access, allowing quick and responsive analytics anywhere
“Data is the engine of digital business, but massive data volume, compliance requirements, manual processes and siloed departments often make it difficult for business users to get the data they need quickly,” said Jim Cushman, chief product officer for Collibra. “Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud, the most powerful enterprise data intelligence solution in the market today, overcomes these barriers to digital transformation by reducing friction between IT and business users, allowing them to collaborate on data securely in a shared place.”
Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud also includes the following new capabilities:
- Data scoring, which is a new component of Collibra Data Catalog, which automatically computes a measure of data quality at the attribute level, allowing analysts with large volumes of data to choose the best datasets
- Individual rights management, which is a new capability within Collibra Data Privacy that manages individuals’ data requests
- Enhanced support for popular BI and ETL tools in Collibra Data Lineage to provide Collibra users with greater end-to-end lineage visualization of their data to achieve regulatory compliance and improve data trust
- Expanded connectivity provided by Collibra to enable metadata ingestion from data sources such as data lakes and data warehouses
In addition, Collibra has introduced a beta version of Data Matching for qualified customers, which allows users to gain insights into their data by securely identifying duplication within a data source and overlaps across data sources.
To learn more about Collibra, go to www.collibra.com.