CommScope is releasing RUCKUS Cloud, an AI-enabled network management as-a-service platform that enables enterprise IT and managed service providers (MSPs) to easily manage a converged wired and wireless network.
Aided by machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) and built on a programmable microservices foundation, RUCKUS Cloud merges single-pane management with network visibility and service assurance. This allows IT teams to troubleshoot faster and proactively improve the user experience.
The RUCKUS Cloud platform is built using a microservices-based, controller-in-the-cloud architecture that ensures full programmability, scalability, high availability, and rapid fix and feature rollout.
RUCKUS Cloud is tightly coupled with RUCKUS Analytics, yielding an integrated management and network intelligence cloud service that requires no on-premises hardware and features:
- Unified wired and wireless management - Intuitive, intent-based workflows expedite provisioning, management, and control from large venues to hundreds or thousands of sites.
- ML and AI- Analytics tools enable IT to react quickly to issues and stop network anomalies from rising to the service-affecting level.
- RESTful APIs - OpenAPI-compliant APIs allow IT to automate any network function, create custom dashboards and reports, and easily integrate RUCKUS Cloud into existing enterprise systems.
- MSP dashboard - Allows MSPs to offer branded services and manage multiple end customers.
- Network health monitoring - IT teams can define and measure performance against service level agreements (SLAs) that best reflect the requirements of their users.
- Remote client troubleshooting - Remote access to connection history and clearly identified points of failure facilitate a rapid response to user-reported network issues, regardless of client location.
- Planning and reporting - 12 months of included historical device- and element-level data helps IT make well-informed network planning decisions.
“Enterprise IT operations and managed service providers can realize significant efficiency and user experience gains,” said Pramod Badjate, senior vice president and general manager for CommScope’s RUCKUS portfolio. “These gains will continue to accrue as we introduce new ML and AI capabilities that will, over time, make the network more autonomous and self-healing.”
RUCKUS Cloud is a foundational element of CommScope’s vision for the enterprise in which every element of the distributed connectivity and power delivery fabric is monitored by a single analytics engine and managed from a single, cloud-based console
For more information about this news, visit www.commscope.com.