CoreStack, a global multi-cloud governance provider and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), announced that its NextGen Cloud Governance platform has achieved "Powered by Oracle Cloud" Expertise and is now available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
The CoreStack platform enables AI-powered cloud governance and management to provide customers with data-driven actionable intelligence into various business-critical facets of cloud.
CoreStack offers added value to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure customers with key benefits that include:
- Implementation of well-architected framework
- Cloud security support from development to deployment using ShiftLeft and IaC
- Continuous monitoring with the ability to flag violations in real-time and remediate based on standard and custom policies
- Incident management via integration with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow and Jira
- Full support for standard templates with the ability to build custom templates
- Support for industry regulations, benchmarks, and standards
- Standardization, enforcement, and remediation across all cloud resources through tagging, making every resource visible and accountable
Deployed on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, the CoreStack platform is built on the values of CHAIN (Continuous, Holistic, Autonomous, Integrated, and Nimble) to provide proactive and preemptive cloud governance for broad and deep visibility across cloud financial management (FinOps), security operations (SecOps), and cloud operations (CloudOps).
"As a NextGen cloud governance provider, we empower enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge," said Parul Chheda, vice president of strategic alliances at CoreStack. "Our participation in Oracle PartnerNetwork further extends our commitment to the Oracle community and enables customers to easily reap the benefits of CoreStack’s solutions. We look forward to leveraging the power of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to help us achieve our business goals."
Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a one-stop shop for Oracle customers seeking trusted business applications offering unique business solutions, including ones that extend Oracle Cloud Applications.
"The cloud represents a huge opportunity for our partner community," said David Hicks, group vice president, worldwide ISV cloud business development, Oracle. "CoreStack’s commitment to innovation with Oracle Cloud and quality execution with their leading-edge cloud governance solution can help our mutual customers meet critical business needs."
"Powered by Oracle Cloud" Expertise recognizes OPN members with solutions deployed on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. For partners earning the "Powered by Oracle Cloud" Expertise, this achievement offers customers confidence that the partner's application is supported by the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure SLA, enabling full access and control over their cloud infrastructure services as well as consistent performance.
For more information about this news, visit www.corestack.io.