Credo AI, the company behind a comprehensive and contextual governance solution for AI, is introducing its Responsible AI Platform, a SaaS-product that empowers organizations with tools to standardize and scale their approach to responsible AI.
While standards, benchmarks, and clear regulatory regulations are still emerging, many organizations are struggling to put their AI principles into practice and determine what "good" looks like for their AI systems.
The Responsible AI platform helps companies operationalize responsible AI by providing context-driven AI risk and compliance assessment wherever they are in their AI journey, according to the vendor.
Credo AI helps cross-functional teams align on Responsible AI requirements for fairness, performance, transparency, privacy, security, and more based on business and regulatory context by selecting from out-of-the-box, use-case-driven Policy guardrails.
Moreover, the platform makes it easy for teams to evaluate whether their AI use cases are meeting those requirements through technical assessments of ML models, datasets and interrogation of development processes.
The platform, which was built on cross-industry learnings in both regulated and unregulated spaces, is complemented by Credo AI Lens, Credo AI's open source assessment framework that makes comprehensive Responsible AI assessment more structured and interpretable for organizations of all sizes.
The release of Credo AI's Responsible AI Platform also includes the following features:
- Seamless assessment integrations: Credo AI ingests programmatic model and dataset assessments from Credo AI Lens and automatically translates them into risk scores across identified AI risk areas such as fairness, performance, privacy, and security
- Multi-stakeholder alignment: Credo AI brings together product, data science, and oversight teams to align on the right governance requirements based on business and regulatory context
- Tunable risk-based oversight: Credo AI allows teams to fine-tune the level of human-in-the-loop governance needed based on the use case risk level
- Out-of-the-Box Regulatory readiness: Credo AI provides gap analysis across out-of-the-box guardrails that operationalize industry standards, as well as existing and upcoming regulations
- Assurance and attestation: Credo AI serves as a central repository for governance evidence automates creation of critical governance artifacts, including audit trails of decision provenance, Model and AI Use Case Cards, and attested AI risk and compliance reports
- AI Vendor Risk Management: Credo AI also makes it easy for organizations to assess the AI risk and compliance of third party AI/ML products and models via a dedicated vendor risk assessment portal
"Credo AI aims to be a sherpa for enterprises in their Responsible AI initiatives to bring oversight and accountability to Artificial intelligence, and define what good looks like for their AI framework," said Navrina Singh, founder and CEO of Credo AI. "We've pioneered a context-centric, comprehensive, and continuous solution to deliver Responsible AI. Enterprises must align on Responsible AI requirements across diverse stakeholders in technology and oversight functions, and take deliberate steps to demonstrate action on those goals and take responsibility for the outcomes."
For more information about this release, visit www.credo.ai.