The call for speakers is open for the seventh annual Data Summit conference, to be held at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, May 19-20, 2020, with pre-conference workshops on May 18.
Data Summit focuses on both the business and technical aspects of data management and analysis and how it is transforming the business world.
To submit a proposal, go to here. The deadline for submitting proposals has just been extended to Monday, November 25, 2019.
The audience at Data Summit is well-informed and tech-savvy. We are looking for dynamic speakers who can provide insights and expertise on key technologies and strategies that work in the real world. How have you capitalized on new data sources, empowered your users, increased efficiency, or successfully implemented new technologies? What business problems have you solved? What tips do you have for organizations with similar projects?
The conference will revolve around these major themes:
- Becoming an Insights-Driven Enterprise
- Succeeding with Data Projects in the Real World
- Moving to a Modern Data Architecture
- Unlocking the Power of Data Science
- Adopting a DataOps Strategy
- Building a Data Lake for the Enterprise
- Navigating the Cloud Landscape
- Taking Advantage of Machine Learning
- Enabling Real-Time Analytics
- Modernizing Security and Governance
- Overcoming Big Data Silos
- Tapping Into the Internet of Things
- Future-Proofing Data Warehousing
- Architecting for Speed and Scale
- Supercharging Customer Experiences
- Developing Cognitive Applications
- Leveraging Containers for Big Data
- Harnessing NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark and Beyond
- Improving Data Discovery
- Increasing the Time to Value of Data
Data Summit will also feature two special one-day Boot Camps: DataOps Boot Camp and Data Lake Boot Camp—as well as the two-day co-located AI & Machine Learning Summit.
If you are interested in speaking at the AI & Machine Learning Summit, click here.