DataBank, provider of an enterprise-class data center, connectivity, managed services, and cloud solutions, is expanding its data protection services through a partnership with Veeam Software.
DataBank’s Veeam Cloud Connect solution allows for compliant offsite data replication from on-premise locations to the DataBank cloud mitigating the risk of local storage or facility failure without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining offsite infrastructure.
Customers benefit from a fully integrated, fast and secure way to perform backups to DataBank’s highly available data center facilities which are SSAE18, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR and FedRAMP compliant.
Partnering with DataBank and Veeam enables customers to have a cost-effective backup strategy with many benefits including:
- Consumption based pricing model to maximize efficiency – no hidden fees
- Easy and fast set up/connectivity eliminates complex networking configurations
- Holistic view of backup environments via Veeam console
- Flexibility to increase storage as needed with no penalties
- Ensures compliance and security needs are met
For more information about this partnership, please visit www.databank.com.