DataRobot is introducing DataRobot Core, a comprehensive offering that broadens its AI Cloud platform for code-first data science experts.
Addditionally, DataRobot also announced its latest platform release, extending the capabilities of AI Cloud for all users with broader and more sophisticated analytical capabilities for data scientists, enhanced decision intelligence, and new features to manage and scale operations in production.
DataRobot Core brings together a complete portfolio of purpose-built capabilities that give data scientists ultimate flexibility in how they deliver AI to the business, enabling faster experimentation and rapid time to value, while making teams more efficient and effective at driving clear business impact from AI, according to the vendor.
- Unified environment with first-class, embedded and multilanguage notebook experience; Composable ML to seamlessly pivot between code-first and automated model generation; code-centric pipelines on top of Apache Spark; open API to enable programmatic access to the full AI Cloud platform; and built for the modern enterprise with support for the reliability, governance, compliance and scale needs across industries.
- Extensive portfolio of accelerators, third-party integrations and libraries to expedite AI delivery and drive efficiency, along with evolving education resources to advance skills and enable data scientists to stay at the cutting edge.
- Shared knowledge and access to the unique expertise of the DataRobot team, industry experts and thousands of community members from DataRobot customers representing some of the largest and most successful AI implementations in the world.
DataRobot’s team of over 300 data scientists are pioneering efforts in AI, with applied expertise across more than a million active projects for customers across industries on a global scale.
Alongside Core, the launch of DataRobot 7.3 introduces over 80 new features and capabilities designed for all users to enable AI-driven decisions across all lines of business, within a single platform. DataRobot 7.3 offers:
- Expanded Support for Diverse Use Cases.
- Better, Faster Decisions with Decision Intelligence.
- Enhanced Performance Monitoring, Compliance and Regulatory Capabilities
“For organizations today, translating data and AI into tangible outcomes is critical in order to remain competitive and thrive,” said Nenshad Bardoliwalla, Chief Product Officer at DataRobot. “DataRobot Core and 7.3 are designed to meet increasing demand and scale, and empower the largest number of AI creators, from code-centric data science teams to business analysts and decision makers, to experiment fast and collaborate effectively on the same platform. Together, these solutions provide the much-needed flexibility, speed and control that brings trustworthy AI solutions to life for every organization.”
In support of DataRobot Core, DataRobot is also announcing an expanded partnership with AtScale to deliver more comprehensive data access and feature modeling to customers.
AtScale brings its semantic layer technology to DataRobot Core, simplifying connections from DataRobot to a broad range of cloud data platforms and providing a powerful modeling canvas for feature engineering.
Together, DataRobot and AtScale deliver complete services for organizations to operationalize AI/ML workloads with support for a wide range of data platforms, protocols and visualization platforms.
For more information about this news, visit www.datarobot.com.