DataRobot is launching DataRobot AI Cloud, a unified environment built for the next generation of intelligent business that serves as a single platform to accelerate delivery of AI to production for every organization.
DataRobot also announced new features and capabilities for DataRobot AI Cloud to enhance operations in production and build AI-powered applications to deliver critical business insights.
DataRobot AI Cloud is designed for today’s challenges and opportunities facing organizations. The end-to-end platform brings together disparate data and users, spanning expert data scientists to IT operators to business analysts, through enhanced collaboration and continuous optimization across the entire AI lifecycle, according to the vendor.
Built as a multi-cloud platform, DataRobot AI Cloud enables organizations to run on any combination of public clouds, data centers, or at the edge, with governance to protect and secure the business.
DataRobot AI Cloud delivers advantages to organizations including:
- Single platform for all users, unifying data scientists, analytics experts, IT and the business
- Single view of all data from any source, any type
- Unified, end-to-end platform across the AI lifecycle
- Clear and trusted business outcomes
- Deployed and operated at scale on any cloud, in the data center, and at the edge
- Modular and extensible, building on existing investments in applications, infrastructure, and IT operations systems
“Artificial intelligence will reshape every industry, every business service, every customer interaction,” said Dan Wright, CEO of DataRobot. “DataRobot AI Cloud captures insights and learnings from years of technological innovation and partnering closely with our customers, enabling users of all skill sets to deliver more models, faster, and drive unprecedented business value with AI.”
DataRobot AI Cloud is powered by a strategic ecosystem of partners, enabling organizations to easily leverage existing technology investments and business applications to extend, integrate, and build upon DataRobot.
For more information about this news, visit www.datarobot.com.