Dell Boomi, an enterprise transformation provider of cloud integration and workflow automation, is releasing the Fall 2018 version of its Boomi platform. Boomi's new features work to improve productivity and efficiency across the entire organization.
Boomi's Fall 2018 release focuses on:
- Boomi for blockchain integration
- Enterprise Grade Security with new two-factor authentication login support, stricter concurrent session controls, and virus scans for file uploads provide increased security for Boomi customers
- Enhanced Usability by adding new features that allow customers to work faster and increase productivity such as additional dashboard filters, visualizations, and the ability to export Boomi Flow data
- Expanded Platform Capabilities with Boomi's enhanced connector capabilities to Google, Salesforce, and Workday.
- New, Free On-Demand Training and Professional Certifications
"Boomi prides itself in developing a platform that makes people's jobs easier and creates a supportive environment where businesses can succeed. Technology is changing and Boomi is evolving alongside to ensure that our customers have the best possible solutions to meet their business needs," said Steve Wood, Chief Product Officer at Dell Boomi. "With our new capabilities, we are continuing to reimagine the iPaaS industry and deliver on our vision of The Connected Business."
For more information about these updates, visit www.boomi.com.