Dell Boomi, a provider of cloud integration and workflow automation software, is updating its integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) with new features that will connect and work with a variety of use cases.
With its latest capabilities for The Connected Enterprise —Boomi Connect Now, Boomi Data Services for Pivotal, Boomi API Gateway and Developer Portal, Bot SDK and new Professional Services offerings —Boomi provides the tools organizations need to support a breadth of use cases across all personas, ensuring both high productivity and IT control.
Boomi democratizes integration, making it accessible to all users regardless of their level of technical expertise or role in the organization from citizen developers, business analysts and integration experts.
New highlights of Dell Boomi’s capabilities geared toward the enterprise include:
- Boomi Connect Now – Allows partners and select customers to provide a centralized self-service offering for users who don’t have integration expertise. Boomi Connect Now increases productivity for the business user, customer, vendor or supplier by assisting in accomplishing quick, foolproof integrations, while IT still maintains total control.
- Boomi API Gateway and Developer Portal – As we look to redefine the definition of integration to evolve beyond data and applications to include people, it's increasingly important to facilitate secure and scalable interactions with external parties. By leveraging the gateway functionality, our customers will have increased confidence in the security and scalability of the services that they provide. Furthermore, with the developer portal, our customers will greatly enhance the discoverability and be able to engage at scale with their broader API consumers.
- Data Services for Pivotal – Boomi and Pivotal now offer customers even faster deployment of the Boomi iPaaS, with deployment options available for Pivotal Kubernetes and Pivotal Application Services environments (PKS/PAS) from the Pivotal Cloud Foundry marketplace. This allows joint customers to rapidly respond to changing customer needs and provides a modernized IT infrastructure to help organizations become agile and cloud-first. Deep integration and seamless runtimes allow Boomi integration to fit seamlessly into Pivotal’s Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) framework.
- Boomi Enterprise Innovation Services – The latest professional services offering from Boomi allows enterprise customers to collaborate with Boomi experts to achieve innovation and excellence at scale and fully capitalize on Boomi’s industry-leading integration cloud to build a connected business. Available as a subscription, Dell Boomi Enterprise Innovation Services provides a package of integration services, support and resources, with the flexibility to customize to specific customer needs.
- Architectural Services – Allows customers to harness the full power of evolving IT architectures by partnering with Dell Boomi’s architectural experts. With this service, customers can collaborate with Boomi technical, solutions, business and enterprise architects who offer unmatched industry experience.
- Blockchain – The evolution of business will require the ability to integrate with blockchain smart contracts. Boomi’s world-class platform offers support for the industry-leading blockchain platforms Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric, so customers will now be ready to quickly and easily incorporate smart contracts into their business processes.
- Bot SDK – an accelerator toolkit that packages everything a Boomi developer needs to build a bot. Customers can now achieve faster time to market with bots that are highly integrated into their existing infrastructure and optimized for lead generation and ROI in as little as 15 minutes.
“We are seeing Boomi developers build their presence at every enterprise organization, extending their reach within a line of business and influencing business decisions,” said Steve Wood, Chief Product Officer, Boomi. “With the continued growth of our enterprise offerings, we are committed to improving organizational productivity and helping developers lead their organizations—whether that’s doing their own custom work in the Boomi environment, supplementing it with outside sources and expertise or providing their organization the tools it needs to enable its own citizen integrators.”
For more information about these updates, visit www.boomi.com.