Delphix, the company helping enterprises accelerate innovation through DataOps, is launching the latest release of their flagship product, introducing a host of new openness and extensibility capabilities.
With the ability to rapidly deliver secure data from any database in cloud and hybrid cloud environments, the Delphix Dynamic Data Platform (DDDP) v.6.0 eliminates test data wait times and accelerates application release cadence.
The company also announced the release of the new DataOps Marketplace, a destination for data teams to integrate any and all data sources with DevOps tools, cloud platforms, and other parts of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
“Fast, secure access to data is the biggest roadblock facing enterprises today, preventing them from continuous innovation and addressing the realities of modern privacy risks,” said Eric Schrock, Delphix CTO. “Delphix 6.0 is the only DataOps platform that empowers companies to collaborate with and manage secure data from any data source, helping them reach their strategic business objectives by delivering the right data to the right users at the right time.”
Features of the Delphix 6.0 Platform include:
- Support for Google Cloud: Enables enterprises to deploy Delphix on the Google Cloud Platform, in addition to existing support for Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Virtualization SDK: Provides the unique ability to develop plugins for any data source.
- Extensible Masking: Enables partners to create tailored masking solutions as enterprises look to extend Delphix to mask a broader set of data, databases, files and integrated systems that are used with their applications.
Highlights of the marketplace include:
For more information about this release, visit www.delphix.com.
- Data Sources Showcase: Examples of Delphix’s native integrations as well as integrations based on the Virtualization SDK, giving customers and partners a head-start to virtualizing and distributing a broad set of data to their development and test teams.
- DevOps And Automation Showcase: Open source code packages to help customers and partners get a head-start in integrating Delphix into their DevOps workflows using Delphix APIs.
- Cloud Deployment Showcase: Showcasing Delphix’s ability to work in multi-cloud environments.