As organizations increasingly move data and processing to the cloud, and as data residing across multiple cloud repositories becomes a reality, there is a growing need for faster, more agile data integration methods like data virtualization. Supporting that effort, Denodo, a provider of data virtualization software, has announced the availability of the Denodo Platform through Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Marketplace. As a subscription-based offering, the Denodo Platform on GCP Marketplace provides an enterprise-scale data management solution for real-time data integration.
“As a real-time, agile data delivery method, data virtualization is well suited to the cloud, because it provides distinct benefits to customers transitioning to Google Cloud,” said Ravi Shankar, SVP and CMO, Denodo. “The Denodo Platform combines real-time data interoperability with semantically-consistent data delivery, to make it easier for customers to transition to BigQuery and Google Cloud’s on-demand storage to increase efficiency and accelerate their digital transformation initiatives.”
According to Denodo, Google Cloud customers who deploy the Denodo data virtualization product can realize the following benefits:
- Easy access to a wide variety of data sources: Connect, combine, and consume data from a variety of data sources including Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, and other Google Cloud data sources, to provide a more data-driven approach to advanced real-time analytics, AI, and machine learning to help make better business decisions.
- Optimize access to big data: Enhanced BigQuery support provides native connectivity and pushdown optimization to enable customers to process massive workloads with better query efficiency.
- On-premise, cloud, and multi-cloud interoperability: The Denodo Platform’s ability to deliver real-time data access with BigQuery cloud-native APIs enables easy data movement between existing on-premise and cloud data sources and Cloud Storage.
- Fast, intelligent execution of data queries: BigQuery can be leveraged as a high-performance caching database for the Denodo Platform in the cloud. This supports advanced optimization techniques like data movement (data shipping), which enables multi-pass executions based on intermediate temporary tables.
- Flexible packaging and pricing: Users can leverage utility-based pricing through a number of offerings on the GCP Marketplace. They can start small and scale as needed.
Organizations can take advantage of a free Denodo Platform Test Drive environment on GCP Marketplace here.
For more information, visit www.denodo.com.