Denodo, a provider of data virtualization, has announced the Denodo Platform version 8.0, which accelerates hybrid and multi-cloud integration, automates data management with AI/machine learning, and boosts performance with smart query acceleration.
By further augmenting the Denodo Platform’s already advanced data integration, management, and delivery capabilities with intelligent recommendations, hyper performance, and PaaS support, Denodo Platform 8.0 advances data virtualization into a logical data fabric.
According to Denodo, through data virtualization, the platform offers enterprise-grade data integration, management, and delivery that improves upon traditional data integration techniques. The new version of the Denodo Platform advances agile data integration and governed data management, extending Denodo’s reach into advanced hybrid and multicloud architectures and new data science use cases.
Key functionalities of Denodo Platform 8.0 include:
- Hybrid cloud/multicloud integration: Denodo Platform 8.0 enables organizations to accelerate data integration across different locations while lowering operational costs and leveraging platform-as-a-service (PaaS)-style infrastructure automation and auto-scaling support.
- Machine learning/data science automation: An ML-aided data catalog helps data scientists discover and prepare data for building complex data models and aids in supporting advanced analytics. With the integrated Apache Zeppelin Notebook, they can construct narratives combining queries with code, text, and graphics, and share it with fellow data scientists.
- API/microservices enhancements: New support for execution of GraphQL on top of logical data models promotes no-code approach to the use of REST APIs and accelerates the adoption of advanced microservices architectures.
- Hyper performance: Denodo Platform 8.0 maximizes query delegation and boosts performance to sub-second responses with AI-powered recommendations, advanced caching, and smart query acceleration for frequent, expensive queries.
- Unified Web-based UI with Single Sign-On: A new interface unifies all design and runtime tools with single sign-on support facilitating rapid design, development, deployment, and management processes.
- Expanded Cloud Connectivity: The Denodo Platform 8.0 expands its array of adapters with new ones for Databricks Delta, Azure Synapse, Google BigQuery and cloud data stores such as AWS S3, Azure Data Lake Storage, and Google Cloud Storage.
“Denodo 8.0 is the result of years of continuous innovation to support our customers’ enterprise data management journeys,” said Alberto Pan, executive vice president and chief technology officer at Denodo. “Our customers have been pioneers in their respective industries, leveraging the Denodo Platform as the enterprise logical data fabric for advanced analytics, cloud modernization, data science, and data services. We responded to our customers’ requests by providing the most advanced data platform in the industry with PaaS-style infrastructure management, machine learning data catalog, GraphQL support, smart query acceleration, and an easy-to-use unified user interface.”
For more information, go to www.denodo.com.