Denodo, a leader in data virtualization, is releasing Denodo Standard, a new data integration solution available on leading cloud marketplaces that leverages Denodo’s modern data virtualization engine to deliver superior performance and productivity.
Denodo Standard lowers the barriers to begin data integration by allowing organizations to purchase it directly from their cloud marketplace of choice—AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Denodo Standard provides all the capabilities to quickly get data integration projects into production. Featuring an intuitive web user interface with a powerful no-code/low-code data design studio augmented by AI-powered suggestions and the option to choose from over 150 out-of-the-box connectors to various data sources, Denodo Standard delivers data quickly.
The solution enables citizen integrators to connect to cloud data warehouses, data lakes, and SaaS applications, and combine the data from these disparate sources into a unified view for consumption by business users via dashboards and reports, or developers via APIs.
Denodo’s modern data virtualization connects to data sources directly where the data resides, and provides an efficient way to make the integrated data securely available without the need to collect the data into an additional repository.
Key capabilities of Denodo Standard include:
- High performance data virtualization engine to integrate and deliver data in real time.
- Modern, unified Web UI with SSO (single sign on).
- Integrated Apache-Zeppelin-based data science notebook.
- Wizard-driven visual no-code/low-code design studio with auto-suggestions and autocomplete.
- Zero-code creation of virtual models to expose data from any source to any consumer much faster.
- No-code creation of data APIs: GraphQL, REST, OData with OAuth, SAML and Open API support.
- Rich Cloud Connectivity including: Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks Delta, Google BigQuery, cloud data stores such as AWS S3, Azure Data Lake Storage, and Google Cloud Storage and SaaS apps like Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics.
For organizations that need additional data management features, such as the machine learning data catalog, they can seamlessly upgrade their solution to the Denodo Platform and expand their data integration layer into an advanced logical data fabric.
“The goal of Denodo Standard is to enable organizations of all sizes to unlock the value of their data assets faster, and with a lower cost and resource commitment. By leveraging cloud infrastructure automation, usage-based pricing, and free trials in the cloud marketplaces, we have lowered barriers to start using Denodo for data integration,” said Ravi Shankar, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Denodo. “We are excited to be able to bring the value of data virtualization to even more companies, especially small and medium-sized businesses, and we expect many of them to expand beyond their initial use quickly to the enterprise logical data fabric capabilities once they have realized the benefits and the rapid ROI Denodo provides.”
For more information about this release, visit www.denodo.com.