More organizations are realizing the importance of responding to queries in real-time with the right data sets. At the same time, however, there is a constant need to do more with less.
That’s where InfluxDB Cloud comes in, a leading time series data platform. It's more than a database—InfluxDB Cloud is your all-in-one observability platform including data ingestion tools, dashboarding engine, and real time alerting capability.
All of this is insanely fast, infinitely scalable, and comes bundled with a set of pre-made solutions to get users up and running quickly.
DBTA held a webinar featuring Russ Savage, product manager, InfluxData who discussed how to make monitoring data accessible in minutes with InfluxDB Cloud.
The top requirements for a modern observability platform include the ability to ingest large amounts of data from any infrastructure or application (modern or legacy), act on that data in real-time, and do more with less money, Savage said.
The InfluxDB platform gives users everything they need to build time series applications and monitoring on high volumes of data, according to Savage.
The platform includes features such as:
- InfluxDB Templates: Ready to go monitoring for common tech stacks
- Unified Restful API: build locally, scale globally
- No-code and low code data ingestion via Telegraf and Native Client Libraries
- Flux: Powerful functional query language for data analysis
- Background processing engine for aggregation and data transformation
- Real-time monitoring and alerting framework
- Complete dashboarding capabilities and management through the browser
The InfluxDB Cloud platform provides elastic services to scale any workload, Savage said. The platform services can speed up development and it’s easy to use and secure by design. The platform also provides support services such as IT inline assistance, community support, email support, phone support, and customer success.
An archived on-demand replay of this webinar is available here.