Entrinsik is releasing the latest version of Informer, building upon the platform’s ease of use, and continued fulfilling of user requests. The company debuted 5.6 during a webinar showcasing all the new features.
“We’re all really exited about this release,” said Evan Culler, Informer senior software engineer. “We’ve been listening to your feedback on how to advance the product, add new workflows, and make things easier.”
New features include:
- Dashboard Input Filters- Dashboard creators can now add easy-to-use filters for Dashboard viewers, enabling users to view the data they are interested in with just a few clicks.
- Snapshots- Provides a platform to report and interact with historical and present data. Allows organizations to preserve and load data from previous Dataset refreshes for use in the Dataset viewer, Dashboards, and Visuals.
- Trend Table- Represents data change in a percent change table with grouping and sub-grouping. Display various column groups including year to date.
- Pivot Table Export- Users can easily export a Pivot Table – tabular, tabular with subtotals, and tree- in PDF format.
- Domain Attribute Mapping- Allows Users to bring properties stored on the Domain in as User attributes, including User Fields.
- Improved Distinct Value Filters- Provides for easier search and navigation including sort and select all/clear all.
- Ad hoc Query Copy- Users with appropriate permissions can make a copy of an Ad hoc Query that is shared with them.
- New PDF File as Job Attachment- Allows Users to create an attachment type - New PDF File - that has a robust WYSIWYG editor.
To see a complete overview of the newest additions to the Informer 5.6, register for the webinar here.