FileWave, a multi-platform endpoint management solution for apps, is launching its North American channel partner program, providing resellers with the ability to give customers technology for managing macOS, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, and Android devices.
Resellers can sign on in different tiers based on sales volume, geographies and vertical markets, enabling them to add FileWave’s industry-leading solutions to their portfolios immediately.
With a newly signed distribution agreement and a modern channel engagement strategy, FileWave is now available to more than 25,000 resellers.
“People work with known players they can trust, so we wanted to create a channel program that was built on equity and availability for all partners,” said Chris Russo, vice president of North American sales, FileWave.
FileWave resellers will have a multitude of tools on hand, including:
- Access to FileWave’s Partner Portal that includes sales tools and online training
- Pricing protection in designated markets
- A rewarding partner structure that increases revenue and profit margins
- A product that is future-proofed against the rapidly changing technology market
- Assigned FileWave team members to quickly address customer questions
Following FileWave’s record growth in 2018, the channel program is expected to further accelerate expansion into new markets.
“This is just one of the many initiatives we’re kicking off in 2019,” said Nurdan Eris, chairwoman and CEO, FileWave. “We’re looking forward to expanding the availability of FileWave while we continue to develop even more advanced product innovations.”
For more information about this news, visit www.filewave.com.