GT Software has relaunched as Adaptigent. After more than 35 years as an established presence in the industry, the company says, the new branding, leadership and corporate structure reflect its mission to empower innovation within the modern digital ecosystem and facilitate growth and transformation of the company to better serve customers.
Adaptigent makes core mission-critical systems first class participants in the modern digital ecosystem. The company’s products, including the flagship Adaptive Integration Fabric, empower innovation by delivering real-time, business ready data, simplifying complex IT environments and enabling sustained adaptability for its customers.
“Looking at the challenges of today’s CIO, it was increasingly apparent that as an organization we needed to put ourselves in a stronger position to deliver progressive enterprise IT solutions that rapidly transform the way our customers innovate,” said Alex Heublein, president of Adaptigent. “We began making changes, both within our leadership structure and product architecture, to more completely support technology leaders who want to remove barriers to innovation. From there, Adaptigent was born. We look forward to helping make the complex look as simple as possible for today’s tech leaders.”
The company’s new corporate ownership and investment structure is optimized for innovation and growth, with a leadership team capable of driving growth and delivering to the market. In addition to Heublein, Neal Ganem is CEO, Todd Walcott is chief revenue officer, Bob Eustace is CTO, and Ashley Watson is CFO.
Adaptigent’s new product architecture includes:
- The Adaptive Integration Fabric which enables users to rapidly connect to modern IT ecosystem with core mission-critical data and transaction systems in a seamless fashion. Utilizing a patented no-code, drag-and-drop environment, non-programmers can rapidly develop sophisticated interfaces to highly complex legacy platforms without in-depth technical knowledge of the applications and data sources they are accessing.
- Adaptigent’s Business Ready Data Platform which allows for quick development of real-time data interfaces to difficult-to-access, mission-critical legacy data sources in a fraction of the time required by traditional methods. Using our patented data workflow engine, users can not only access complex data elements from multiple sources, but also combine and transform these elements into any format needed.
- The Adaptive Process Automation engine that enables rapid builds of sophisticated workflows to automate legacy system processes that are repetitive, time consuming, and inefficient. This allows for cost reductions and resource reallocation, so companies can continue innovating, and reduces the error rates traditionally associated with highly manual processes. The heart of the Adaptive Process Automation solution is a patented set of workflow and integration capabilities that give you a true no-code, drag-and-drop solution for process automation.
- Adaptigent's Intelligent Transformation Platform which helps to rapidly re-platform mission-critical legacy applications to a cloud environment without modifying the underlying code base. The platform combines a COBOL compiler with transaction processing capabilities to enable a seamless transition to a modern computing environment. Code can be maintained in its original form—eliminating the need to retrain existing developers for an entirely new environment.
- Adaptigent’s Intelligent Caching Engine that enables organizations to store data from highly repetitive requests to core systems in an external high-speed, in-memory cache. Not a traditional data cache, it allows non-programmers to quickly and easily specify data elements that are cacheable and set cache expiration policies that are appropriate for the types of data being retrieved. It also has the capability to pre-emptively refresh the cache with known cacheable data during low-demand periods to further offload processing during peak times.
The firm plans to unveil additional products to further support their customers’ digital transformation journeys in the coming year.
For more information, go to www.adaptigent.com.