GoodData, provider of end-to-end analytics solutions, announced it is now leveraging Amazon Redshift, a cloud data warehouse by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In addition, the combination of GoodData and Amazon Redshift can change the way in which enterprise and product teams are making business decisions. Namely, the trend toward integrating analytics into business applications so every customer, partner, and team member becomes empowered with data and insights at the point of work.
The combination of GoodData’s end-to-end analytics platform and Amazon Redshift can overcome the bulk of challenges associated with delivering analytics solutions to masses.
This collaboration will allow enterprise and product to use GoodData and Amazon Redshift to:
- Deliver actionable insights into applications and workflows, at the point of work
- Achieve high adoption of analytics and BI systems across their business network
- Reduce time needed for custom requests thanks to business-friendly ad-hoc data discovery
- Build and deliver analytics solutions in weeks instead of months
- Leverage the Amazon Redshift ecosystem, lowering down total cost of ownership
“Strengthening our relationship with AWS is another important step in our mission to deliver modern and actionable analytics to every business user,” said Roman Stanek, GoodData’s CEO.
For more information about this news, visit www.gooddata.com.